To make changes to your app that require resubmission, proceed as follows
If you change the startup image, the app icon and the app name, or if you activate the In-App registration, you will need to resubmit to the Apple App Store. Otherwise, these changes are not adopted.
- First, publish your app in the AppYourself dashboard under Edit > Publish > Publishing status > Publish now
- Then go to Edit > Publish > App Store and download the ipa file under ipa File.
- Then log in to your iTunes Connect account
- Under My apps, select the app you want to resubmit.
- Under the item Version or platform click on iOS and enter the new version number (e. g. if your former name was 2.3, the new version number will be 2.4)
- Now you can upload new screenshots of your app.
- Describe the changes you have made in the section New in this version.
- Under Build, upload the previously downloaded. ipa file.
- Finally, click Submit for verification